Riding in the snow has its own set of rules, and Specialized believes that the clothes you ride in should, too. That's why they partnered with 686 to design and engineer a women's winter bike jacket that can withstand any condition and keep coming back for more.
- Three-layer woven shell fabric with infiDRY 20 (20,000mm water-resistance / 20,000gm2 breathability) is light and airy, keeping you protected from the elements without sacrificing comfort or breathability.
Fully taped waterproof seams and water-resistant exposed zippers protect common points of water infiltration, keeping you dry and protected as you ride.
- Air-Flo upper arm vents are designed for singlehanded use, giving you the ability to dump heat on-the-fly with ease.
- Mesh vented pocket provides ample storage for your ride essentials or nutrition.
- Internal audio pocket safely secures your electronics away from the elements, making it simple and safe to listen to your tunes while you're out on the trail.
- Adjustable powder skirt with Lycra stretch panel prevents any snow from creeping up or down your back, whether it's from wheel-spray, hiking through powder, or the inevitable bail.
- Adjustable Lycra® sleeve gussets interface perfectly with gloves, so you won't experience any unwanted drafts at the sleeve openings.
- Equipped with RECCO Advanced Avalanche Rescue Technology.
- 3M reflective cuff tabs and trims increase your visibility to other riders or motorists in low-light conditions.
- Adjustable hood with rain visor keeps water from seeping into the neck opening, as well as keeping your head nice and dry.
- Reflective sleeve pull-tabs enable you to dial-in the fit, while also increasing your visibility to others.
- Adjustable hem with fold-out spray skirt prevents moisture buildup from entering the jacket.
- Double-sided SWAT access and vent zipper on the back make accessing jersey or bib pockets a breeze when you have gloves on.
|Navy Haze/Bright Teal / X-Small||888818005604||64414-7601|