If you’re looking for a car rack that will haul your favorite 2-wheeled possessions with swagger and security, the Bones Hitch 3-bike has you covered. With arching lines and robust, American-made materials this hitch rack can be summarized in two words: beautiful simplicity. Weighing in at only 16 pounds, this 3-bike hitch rack is a full 25% lighter than similar racks—et just as strong. With integrated anti-sways and hold downs, the Bones Hitch is a fully functional piece of art.
- Carries 3 bikes (35 pounds/bike).
- Injection-molded arms are strongest in the market.
- Arms fold up and down with ease for quick storage and easy loading.
- Welded steel mainframe.
- Rack tilts down with pull of handle for easy access to rear of vehicle.
- Coated hold-downs and anti-sway straps provide soft-touch protection to secure and stabilize the bikes.
- Fits 1-¼-inch or 2-inch hitches.
- Hitch lock sold separately (Model 3022).
- Lightweight, steel construction weighs only 16 pounds.
- Made in Madison, WI.
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
Displaying reviews 1-2
Fits my Subaru Outback very nicely Like that it holds 3 bikes
I felt unsafe with this thing on my car. Very difficult to get any bikes on it. I have a GT, which doesn't fit because of the cross members.. Also tough to get my sins smaller mountain bike (24"), or his friends bike (freestyle).