Set a new PR aboard Liv's Envie Advanced Tri. The Advanced-grade composite Envie incorporates numerous watt-saving features like aero tube shapes, brakes that are tucked into the frame, and a lightweight, aero composite bar and stem. The composite fork and tapered OverDrive steerer deliver front end stiffness, giving pinpoint control in the turns. For pumping out maximum wattage, a full Shimano Ultegra drivetrain offers crisp, snappy shifting, while Giant’s P-SLR1 Aero wheels get up to speed quickly. Make your fellow triathletes green, with Envie.
- 3F Design: At the heart of every Liv bike are Fit, Form, and Function. With a shorter, sloping top tube, women's-specific saddle, stem and handlebar, Liv achieves all three.
- SpeedControl SLR brakes: made from a molded carbon composite, these provide solid stopping power, stay tucked out of the wind and allow for easy maintenance.
- Aerosystem shaping technology: engineers used extensive wind-tunnel testing research with various tube shapes to optimize the shape of every tube and junction for overall system aerodynamics.
- Advanced-Grade composite technology: high-performance, T-700 raw carbon fiber material is woven in Giant's own factory.
- OverDrive 2: an oversize, tapered fork steerer tube increases stiffness and enhances cornering performance.
- Powercore: a massive, 86mm-wide press-fit bottom bracket ensures stiffness at the pedals. The asymmetric chainstays provide additional stiffness on the driveside and stability on the non-driveside.
- RideSense: integrated, removable wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information to any ANT+ compatible device.
- Internal cable routing: keeps the bike sleek and clutter-free.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Liv Advanced-Grade Composite, Aero Road Design|
|Fork||Liv Advanced-Grade Composite w/Hybrid OverDrive 2 steerer|
|Rims/Wheels||Giant P-SLR1 WheelSystem|
|Tires||Giant P-R3, 700 x 23c|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed: 11-28|
|Handlebars||Giant Connect w/Composite Clip-on aero bars|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra|
|Brakes||Giant SpeedControl SL|
|Saddle||Fizik Donna w/manganese rails|
|Seatpost||Giant Vector, carbon|
|Accessories & Extras||RideSense ANT+ sensor, water bottle cage|